Scorpion Helmets Flip-up , Scorpion exo 920 gem flip-up white helmets authentic usa online,fashionable design,wholesale price
- shell in thermoplastic resin: silent and aerodynamic conception for a comfort tested in air tunnel.
- chinbar reinforced with eps for a top front protection.
- system of ventilation: 3 indexed air-intakes adjustable independently (1 at the level of the chin, 1 on the top, 1 on the back), create a depression and optimize the airflow through the helmet.
- nose guard: improves the performances of the anti-fog coating of the shield.
- chin strap buckle with micrometric setting for a perfect and reliable adjustment in the time.
- ece 22-05 approval
optional pinlock® maxvision:
- fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the kwikwick2® lining of the new scorpionexo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- the retractable sunvisor (approved uv400 and anti-fog coating everclear ™) is protecting immediately the eyes by offering higher protection without changing face shield.
care and cleaning of your scorpionexo helmet:
- as with any quality product, proper care will enhance and prolong the usefulness of your helmet and protect your investment. your helmet is engineered and assembled with state-of-the-art technology including exclusive patents and proprietary trademarked features.
cleaning the outside of the helmet:
- never use any solvents or abrasive cleaners to clean your helmet!! for optimum performance, rinse your helmet in warm water using a mild soap. if the outside is dirty with dried dirt and bugs, we suggest you place a wet towel over the helmet for at least one minute before wiping it clean. this softens the foreign objects before removal lessening the chance of scratches. the multiple coatings on the face shield are resistant to light scratching, however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks. removing dirt and bugs with good cleaning practices and keeping your helmet in a racecase™ will significantly help to prolong the life of your helmet and face shields.
cleaning the inside of the helmet:
- the removable, washable liner in all our helmets make it easy to clean. even a man can do it. remove the cheek pads first by unsnapping the 3 (usually) button snaps on each one. be careful not to “tear” the pad out, but carefully un-snap each button. the “crownliner” can be unsnapped (2) from the back of the head area and the pulled away from the helmet in the forehead area. note the alignment arrows for re-installing the crownliner. throw these three pieces into the washing machine if possible in a washing bag so that the plastic parts cannot be broken or damage the textile and allow to air dry before re-installing.
cleaning the face shield:
- the scorpionexo face shields for 400s and 700s have different cleaning procedures for inside and outside. the outside is coated with an anti-scratch coating which prevents minor scratches, but cannot resist heavy wiping and cleaning without preliminary softening of the dirt, grime and bugs first. note the damp towel method of softening dried bugs and dirt above. plastic polishes work fine to clean the outside of the shield as long as the dirt and grime has been softened and removed first. the inner everclear™ no-fog coated face shields require special treatment for cleaning. we suggest using a warm water and mild soap combination followed by “pat drying” with a dry towel. “wiping” may cause premature wear and scratching on the everclear™ innercoating.
- certain common household chemicals will react negatively with the polycarbonates, fiberglass or coatings of your helmet. avoid contact with acetone (nail polish remover), caustic solutions (ammonia-based cleaners), hair sprays containing methyene, chlorine from swimming pools or glues.
try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online motorcycle
store. buy scorpion exo 920 gem
with the lowest price guarantee. do not wait any longer and discover other related motorcycle
products in the helmets
category that can complement your order, scorpion
collection los angeles offers an efficient delivery service.
scorpion - helmets - flip-up,weight: up to 1500 gr,approval: ece-22.05,color: white